Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Say hello to windy city, Chicago

This 3 months I did not update my blog because I was freaking busy earning money...work about 12 hrs a day... I'm not crazy about money but I need it for my travel after I ended job... So need to work hard and enjoy then...

The proverb saying goes: all works and no play makes a jack dull

Yay! So now I'm having a short break at Chicago city for 3 days. I reach here yesterday and went to Shedd Aquarium, it is a big aquarium and home to many species of the aquatic life. The most amazing part is watching the Dolphin life show... After that we went to Giordano restaurant having deep dish pizza which is a must eat food in Chicago..

And today we will going to visit Willis tower and other attraction places in Chicago.. So stay tune :)
John Hancock Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment