Saturday, February 26, 2011

My footprint to US is getting nearer and nearer =)

Last weekend, I purposely flew from Kuching to KL just to attend the road show in Parkroyal KL. As the employers from USA are coming to interview us and hire those who are qualified. Surprisingly, the questions asked from the employer is very simple. I think they just wanna make sure we can speak English. As long as you can speak, you will definitely get the job on the spot. Before the day, I am quite nervous, I should take it easy :) The job I get is food host, basically is to sell the food inside the park. Hopefully it is an easy job and I can cope with. The most important is can work more hours to earn more paid. So I can buy the latest Ipad and Iphone this year. hehehe....

After confirmation of the job, next stage is to get US visa from the embassy. Which mean that I will flying again along the way to KL from Kuching in this few weeks. Hopefully the flight ticket at that time will be not expensive. At this moment I just can wait for the agent to prepare the working document done and confirm the date to US embassy for interview. Pray that everything will go smoothly from stage to stage. 

Boarding pass
Taking approximately 1hour 45mins journey to KL

Presentation before the interview session begin

1 comment: