Thursday, May 6, 2010

Industrial Training @ Day 2

Today my Managing Director request me to write a daily report and email to him and project coordinator everyday. He want to know what I had learn everyday in his company. Besides that, everyday I need to attend two meeting, which is before work and after work. Sounds like very tough, but I do appreciate, because most of the company, the managing director won't bother you, or allow you to take part in their big project, but the company I joined, the boss treat me very good, he ordered his engineer to teach me everything, and he also ask me to list down what skills and knowledge I wish to learn during my 10 weeks industrial training. Although everyday I need to do over time to make sure all the part is assembly according to the timeline, but I learn a lot of new things and skills in this two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment