Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy 916


First of all,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my friends that wish me (through sms, mms, facebook, and etc medium) and not forgetting the only present (that I could only manage to open it during Nov when I back to penang).
No matter it is wishes or present, I really appreacite it.
Thank you.

From small till now, I not really celebrate birthday with my family and friend until I enter uni during my first year, that was my first birthday party although just having dinner at outside. For me, birthday is just a ordinary day (maybe some of you might not agree with me).
So, today I'll not going to celebrate it.

For me, birthday is a day for me to evaluate myself, what had I did throughout the year, is there any mistake I had done, how can I correct it and not to repeat the same mistake, how to improve my current life, how to make my life more meaningful. There is a lot of questionmarks in my brain now. I wish my present lifestlye will be refresh after the evaluation.

At last, I want to thank to those encourage me when I fall, hurt me, love me, leave me, and all of the people that had walked in and out in my life. Without all of you, my life will be dull. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment